Meet The Doctor
Oral Surgeon & Periodontist, Mashall Baldassarre, DMD
Dr. Marshall Baldassarre is a native of Massachusetts. He graduated from Holy Cross college in Worcester Massachusetts, where he received his Bachelor degree in Chemistry. After four years at Holy Cross College he attended Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry for an additional four years. He was awarded his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree (D.M.D.) in May of 1978. He then went on to specialize in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Boston University and Tufts University in their three year advanced training program serving his final year as Chief Resident at Boston City Hospital (now Boston Medical Center) and University Hospital. After his training, he spent a year on staff in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department teaching full time.
He taught pre-doctoral dental students basic oral surgical procedures and residents major maxillofacial and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Baldassarre has been in private practice in New Hampshire since 1982 and is on Hospital Staffs at Catholic Medical Center, Elliot Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center. Dr. Baldassarre has served as chief of Oral Surgery & Periodontics and Dentistry at Catholic Medical Center since 1992 and chief of the Department of Oral Surgery & Periodontics and Dentistry at Optima Health Elliot and Catholic Medical Center in Manchester since 1995.
Professional Memberships Include
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Member, International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, New Hampshire Dental Society, New Hampshire Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons